Sarah Tetlow: Maximizing Your Time and Life
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Sarah Tetlow discuss:
- Reducing stress and anxiety.
- Recharging your own batteries for the most productivity and functionality.
- Zoom fatigue and the dangers of back to back meetings.
- Sarah’s top time management tips.
- The top two things to keep the stress down that you should be doing regularly: get good sleep and take breaks.
- If you know what your top 3 most important things are, it is easier to allow yourself time on your calendar to get those done and still take the breaks needed to reset.
- Be comfortable with what you are not working on.
- Write things down – you do not have space in your brain to effectuate the work. Write it down somewhere that it is accessible and a trusted source.
“It is important to hold space at the end of your workday to wrap up the last few things, or be comfortable with delaying it until the next day.” — Sarah Tetlow
Connect with Sarah Tetlow:
Getting Things Done by David Allen – amazon.com/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0142000280
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911