Sharon Christie: Understanding What Your Firm Needs Now
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Sharon Christie discuss:
- Getting a coach so you aren’t reinventing the wheel.
- The four things you need to get right in your law firm.
- Being strategic when you are changing your practice of law.
- Running your business, not letting your business run you.
- There are ways to say no that lead to more referral work from the very same people you say no to.
- Very first, you have to get your head on straight with the fact that you are running a business, then you need to understand exactly who your client avatar is and every aspect of that client.
- Understand the aspects of your business that you need to be doing, and what can be done by someone else.
- By meeting your own needs, you will be able to meet your client’s needs.
“The first thing you have to get straight in your head is that this is a business, just like any other service business. We have different professional rules, but we are service based and you have to look at it that way in order to be successful.” — Sharon Christie
Connect with Sharon Christie:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Book Reference: You are the Brand by Mike Kim https://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Brand-Profitable-Personally/dp/1631953478
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.