Teachable Moments: Marketing Plan
In this episode, Steve Fretzin discusses:
- Developing a tactical, actionable marketing/prospecting plan.
- The 3 P’s Methodology.
- Narrowing your strategy focus to best achieve your objectives.
- The power of deadlines and following through on those deadlines.
- Improve your process along the way with feedback to improve your performance.
- Write down your objective, think about your strategies, and consider the low hanging fruit.
- Lay out tactics once you decide on your strategies to actually understand how you are spending your time.
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
“There is a process for everything related to business development from how you run a meeting with a friend to get an introduction, how you meet with a prospective client and walk them through a buying decision, how you drive client loyalty, so that your clients never leave. There’s processes that I’ve developed for everything.” — Steve Fretzin
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.