Teachable Moments: Legal Time Management
In this episode, Steve Fretzin discusses:
- Resources and processes for time management.
- Making decisions and being honest about where the disorganization needs to go.
- David Allen’s 4 D’s.
- Looking at managing your time for business development.
- Don’t be afraid to do The Purge – taking everything that is out of order in your office, put it in one pile, and work your way through it top down.
- Multi-tasking is a misnomer – you lose productivity as you try and do more than one thing at a time.
- Hold true to appointments with yourself as thoroughly as you would with a client.
- Breaking commitments to yourself breaks down your belief in yourself.
“Be okay letting things go. Be okay moving on and looking on to other elements of things that you can do.” — Steve Fretzin
In Episode References:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.