In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Tom Ciesielka discuss:
- Reason why lawyers and law firms may need to work with a PR firm.
- Mitigating problems and promoting or publicizing when appropriate.
- Public relations and social media.
- Delegating social media to get it personalized for you when you have time.
- In PR, your words have to be just as precise as they would need to be in a law brief.
- Getting out first is a great way to put yourself in front of others.
- Social media often drives mainstream media.
- LinkedIn is both social and professional. It is a great way to connect with those you may not otherwise be able to.
“Don’t get mad, get proactive.” — Tom Ciesielka
Connect with Tom Ciesielka:
Facebook: TC Public Relations
LinkedIn: Thomas Ciesielka
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.