Tom Latourette: Maybe “Sales” Isn’t a Dirty Word
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Tom Latourette discuss:
- The three levels of why and looking beyond the apparent reasons.
- Finding the quantified cost, not just the story of what happened.
- Generating traction to get in the door for the sales call.
- Questioning, curiosity, and focusing on the client for best results.
- The first or second conversation you have with a client or potential client should be a discovery call – it should be all about them, not about your credentials.
- Take the time to explore both the hard costs, as well as the soft costs.
- When prospecting, think about what is going on in someone else’s world.
- Reinforce the initial pain point from the discovery call to remind clients and customers why they are continuing to work with you.
“We need to get customers to really see that price is different than the total cost of what I pay when I’m working with somebody.” — Tom Latourette
Connect with Tom Latourette:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.