Vikrant Shaurya: Publishing a Book to Benefit Your Business Development
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Vikrant Shaurya discuss:
- Writing a book to better your business.
- Ghost writing versus angel writing.
- How AI is changing the writing field.
- How to promote your book to generate business.
- Becoming an author establishes you as an authority in the area as well as distinguishes you from your competition.
- Book covers are extremely important – especially online, you are competing with millions of other books. You want to grab attention quickly and well.
- The profit of your books comes from the position and your promotion of the book.
- Podcasting, either your own or being a guest on someone else’s, is a great way to promote your book as well as promote your business and what you do.
“If you become an author you will be establishing yourself as an authority – it’s authority on demand.” — Vikrant Shaurya
Connect with Vikrant Shaurya:
Book a Call: https://bestsellingbook.com/call
Download Vikran’s checklist to make publishing your own book easy!
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.