In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Walker Lawrence discuss:
- Creating your own destiny through key relationships.
- Becoming a center of influence to grow your book of business.
- Leveraging technology to help you network.
- Quality versus quantity in your networking and relationships.
- In order for you to have control of your own work and destiny, you have to take ownership of it. To do that, you need relationships and clients and have ways to bring value.
- If you don’t have the relationships, you aren’t bringing in the business (especially right now) which makes you more of a liability than an asset.
- Find a method that helps you to screen your relationships so that you can connect with the strongest relationships.
- Be open with your network and synergy partners so that they know who to introduce you to.
“Relationships are the driver of your business.” — Walker Lawrence
Connect with Walker Lawrence:
LinkedIn: Walker Lawrence
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.