Walt Hampton: Seizing Your Joy
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Walt Hampton discuss:
- Your extraordinary toolbelt taught in law school.
- Success beyond what society thinks it should be.
- Why you should write a book and what it can do for your book of business.
- Writing, publishing, and marketing a book.
- There will be amazing rewards for those who can lean into the discomfort.
- With a book in the world you have the capacity to touch people beyond your wildest imaginations.
- From a business perspective, there is no better credibility builder, authority builder, expertise builder, client attracting magnet than having a book.
- You have to put yourself out there to promote your book, your services, and your business.
“If we feel called, as you and I do, to have a broader impact, or global impact, as you and I are privileged to do, then figuring out ways to leverage that is important.” — Walt Hampton
Connect with Walt Hampton:
Publishing Resource: http://summitpresspublishers.com/steve
Previous Episode: https://fretzin.com/walt-hampton-time-mastery-through-self-mastery/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.