Wayne Pollock: Creating Content as an Advocate of You
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Wayne Pollock discuss:
- Content as your biggest advocate.
- The cumulative effect of content and creating content from conversational topics.
- The two kinds of marketing and business development content.
- Balancing your content and going broad, beyond your specific field of law.
- The burden is on the lawyer to write compelling material that keeps the reader engaged in marketing and business development content.
- Stay aware of what your clients and partners are thinking and asking about, even in passing, and use that to create your content.
- What your client’s concern is today, could be your future client’s concern in a few months.
- You don’t need to give away your secret ingredients. Your content is giving out samples to prospective clients who can then come to you for more individualized information.
“Today’s conversation is tomorrow’s blog post. Listen very carefully to the questions your client is asking and the concerns they are raising.” — Wayne Pollock
Connect with Wayne Pollock:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.