Zack Glaser: Legal Tech for the Future
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Zack Glaser discuss:
- Challenges lawyers face in creating processes and procedures (and in documenting those).
- Understanding how to use your email and other business products.
- Creating efficiencies for both your, and your client’s, convenience.
- Paying others to utilize your time in higher level tasks.
- A project management software is at least as important, if not more important, than your case management software.
- If you aren’t paying for the product, you are the product. Paying for the product allows you to have a business agreement with the company and typically comes with higher confidentiality.
- If you don’t have a practice management software, you are already doing the work, it’s likely just less efficient and less organized.
- A CRM will save you time and money, if you use it right, in spaces like e-signing, and in the integration of your law practice management system.
“You have time. So go do those higher level tasks. Go out and make it rain. Go do those things that are going to get you more business, and still pay somebody to do those lower level things, or use technology to do those lower level things, because you can’t pay somebody to go get you business.” — Zack Glaser
Connect with Zack Glaser:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.