Lindsey Corbin: Delegation Solutions for Your Law Firm
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Lindsey Corbin discuss:
- What lawyers struggle with when delegating.
- Why writing processes will change your firm.
- The challenge of letting go.
- The top 5 things lawyers need to delegate.
- If you are a lawyer and are doing work that someone can be doing at a fraction of the cost, you should not be doing those things.
- You need to track a day (or three) to find what is delegatable. There is more than you think.
- We always want to do the things we love, and, especially for control freaks, giving up those things can be hard. But once you trust the process, it works.
- Be smart about your delegation. You do not need to hire a bunch of different people at top prices and break the bank.
“If you track everything that you’re doing, you can start to figure out where some of your pain points are. Most of those pain points can likely be solved with technology, or another workflow management system.” — Lindsey Corbin
Connect with Lindsey Corbin:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.