Mark Silverman: Being Authentic for Better Engagement
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mark Silverman discuss:
- Understanding your clients business.
- The trigger to developing long lasting relationships.
- Arrows in your quiver of business development.
- Tips and tricks for driving engagement.
- Turn on news alerts for what is going on, when it is happening, in your clients business or industry.
- Use your calendar to keep yourself accountable to follow up and follow through.
- It’s okay to post content, even if you don’t create it, but make sure to read it so the post says what you think it is saying.
- It’s about engagement – it’s called social media for a reason.
“Follow up, follow through, and invest your time.” — Mark Silverman
Connect with Mark Silverman
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.